Effective as of June 1, 2020
Information We Collect or Receive
In the course of operating the Site and the App, we will collect and/or receive the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means. When you sign up to become a user or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, e-mail address, physical address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the App unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Geolocational Information. Certain features and functionalities of the Site and the App are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using your mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, “Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Site and the App are running on one of your devices. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies.
How to Opt Out of Third-Party Interest-Based Advertising
If you wish to opt-out of third-party interest-based advertising, please visit networkadvertising.org and http://www.aboutads.info/choices for details on how to do so. Additionally, users of mobile Devices can follow the below instructions: Android Users For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising.” iOS Users iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting. iOS 6: Go to your Settings > Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting.
How Information is Used and Shared
- You authorize us to use the Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to: 1. provide and improve our Site and our App; 2. provide our services; 3. administer our promotional programs; 4. solicit your feedback; and 5. inform you about our products and services
- In order to provide our services and administer our promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of promotional programs. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, the Site and the App, and our products and services, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site and the App and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the Site and the App and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: 1. when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or 2. whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences.
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the the Site and the App (e.g., requests for support).
We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site and the App and their servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site and the App, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
App Stores; External Websites
Your app store (e.g., iTunes or Google Play) may collect certain information in connection with your use of the App, such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational Information, and other usage-based data. We have no control over the collection of such information by a third-party app store, and any such collection or use will be subject to that third party’s applicable privacy policies.
The Site or the App is not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 13) not use the Site or the App. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
How to Contact Us
Attn Charlie Greenman 521 W. 185th St Apt. 4B New York, NY 10033
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
By using the Site and the App, you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts of New York, New York, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Jury Waiver
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving any effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or of any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the matters settled by this Agreement shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator under the procedural rules of the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association in New York, New York, and the arbitrator’s award may be confirmed in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties consent to jurisdiction in the courts located in the State of New York with respect to any application for preliminary relief in aid of arbitration or any application to confirm the arbitration award. Any demand for arbitration or court papers relating to arbitration may be served upon the Parties by hand delivery or overnight courier addressed to them and with copies sent by e-mail to their legal counsel at the notice addresses set forth above. THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL